What is CTEK D250SA?
With award-winning Swedish technology, the dual input CTEK 250SA allows you to enjoy your vehicle more with maximized battery capacity as the ideal charger for vehicles without access to a mains power supply. Made for vehicles with Dual Battery System like in caravans, ambulance, rescue vehicles, service vehicles.
Why CTEK D250SA?
The CTEK 250SA is a fully automatic, 5 step charger that supplies up to 20A of power to any 12V lead-acid service battery from 40-300Ah, including Wet, EFB, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and Gel. It has selectable charge voltages for AGM batteries and can use power through its dual input from the alternator, solar panel and wind power. When the service battery is fully charged, the D250SA will automatically redirect maintenance charge power to the starter battery. The D250SA can maintain a stable output up to 20A to vehicles fitted with smart ECU controlled alternators and also has a temperature sensor for optimised charging, regardless of weather conditions.
Features of CTEK D250SA
- 20A fully automatic temperature compensated charging for batteries from 40-300Ah while you’re on the move in a Dual Battery System vehicle with 2 12v batteries
- Dual input (solar and alternator in parallel)
- Smart alternator compatible
- Battery separation replacing diodes and VSR relays
- Solar panel regulator with Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Selectable AGM option – 14.4V or 14.7V
- Maximised charging for better battery life and performance
- Temperature sensor to compensate for hot or cold conditions
- Splash and dustproof (IP65)
- Compatible with SMARTPASS 120 for the ultimate 140A power management solution
- 2-year warranty
This product can be used in conjunction with CTEK Smartpass 120