CTEK COMFORT INDICATOR PIGTAIL ELIMINATES THE NEED TO REINSTALL NEW EYELET TERMINALS
- An INDICATOR is the easiest way to monitor the charge in your battery. An accurate voltage reading for your battery is displayed two hours after you’ve used your vehicle.
- GREEN means the battery voltage is more than 12.65 V. No need for charging.
- YELLOW means the battery voltage is between 12.4 and 12.65 V. It’s time to consider charging the battery.
- RED means the battery voltage is below 12.4 V. It’s definitely time to charge the battery.
- Current drain: 1.5mA
- Current drain/month: 1.1Ah