CTEK PRO 120
CTEK PRO 120 – Extreme Power Battery Management – High Power Advanced Technology
The CTEK PRO 120 12v Car Battery Charger is an innovative and highly efficient 120A battery charger and power supply that’s designed to meet the demands of the diagnostic workshop. With its cutting edge design, advanced technology and state of the art features, it’s the perfect solution for comprehensive battery charging, maintenance and power supply.
CTEK 120 Pro – Approved by Mercedes
CTEK PRO 120 12v Car Battery Charger product was approved by Mercedes-Benz GSP. The unit meets W 000 588 00 81 00 charger requirements as described in the Mercedes-Benz Workshop-Information-System (WIS).
Mercedes recognised its safety features, ease of use and ability to charge and recharge starter batteries without disconnection from the onboard electrical system. It also highlighted the SUPPLY mode that enabled flashing & diagnostic procedures to be completed within the standard time set by Mercedes.
CTEK Pro 120 – Reconditioning and Power Supply at its best
The CTEK PRO 120 12v Car Battery Charger restores charge and reconditions 12v batteries using a patented multi-step charging process. Moreover, it’s compatible with all types of 12V batteries, including normal wet/flooded, Ca/Ca and Lithium (LiFePO4), as well as AGM and EFB Stop/Start batteries.
The CTEK PRO 120 12v Car Battery Charger’s ‘adaptive charging’ mode automatically detects the appropriate settings for the battery and applies the optimum settings for the fastest charge. In addition, It’s designed to be user-friendly with just four buttons and a clear, easy-to-read LCD display. The PRO120 is also a high power safe and stable power supply for even the most demanding diagnostic and flashing tasks for 12v batteries. With 12.6-14.8V available in selectable 0.1V increments it can be adjusted for all vehicle manufacturer supply voltage needs with complete accuracy.
12V | Powerful 120A battery support for the professional workshop
CTEK PRO 120 12v Car Battery Charger gives professional workshops precise control during all types of diagnostics, updating and repair work. In power supply mode, CTEK PRO 120 delivers selectable output voltages in 0.1V increments from 12.6V to 14.8V to match manufacturers’ minimum service specifications exactly.
It reacts quickly to sudden power spikes and has extremely low ripple with no flutter to prevent damage to the vehicle’s sensitive electronics. PRO120’s state-of-the-art fanless cooling system has no moving parts and keeps the ambient operating temperature constant in hot and cold conditions as low as -20˚C (- 4°F). This prevents ‘derating’, where the heat generated during use causes the output voltage to drop and the diagnostic process to fail. It’s also easy to use with a clear, multilingual display and fully automatic, 8-step, ’auto adaptive’ charging that analyses lead-acid batteries and selects the optimal current. *) 12V lithium batteries (LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP)
- Up to 120A of battery support
- Power supply with selectable 0.1V increments from 12.6V to 14.8V
- Silent, fanless cooling system
- Suitable for all types of 12V batteries, including lithium iron phosphate
- Adaptive (Auto) charging automatically analyses lead-acid batteries and selects the optimal current
- Charger type: 8-step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Multilingual, easy-to-read LCD display
- Work with all 12V battery types, including Lithium* (LiFePO4)
- Low 0.8V start-up voltage for charging
- Automatic parallel load compensation
- No power derating
- Extremely low ripple
- Ambient operating temperature: -20˚C to +50˚C (- 4°F to +122°F)
- Degree of protection: IP40
- 2-year warranty
- Optional trolley mounting and WALL HANGAR PRO mounting
- 12V/120A output
- Variable output in power supply mode (12.6V-14.8V)
- Compatible with all types of 12V battery, including Lithium (LiFePO4)
- Suitable for batteries from 10Ah-3600Ah (15Ah-1200Ah LiFePO4)
- Resonant Converter technology for fast and efficient charging
- Easy to use with clear LCD display
- Unique, patent applied for ‘adaptive charging’ mode automatically detects battery size
- Built-in temperature compensation
- Rugged, impact-resistant polycarbonate casing
- 5m cables and heavy-duty clamps
- IP40 rated (indoor use)
- Safe spark-free operation
- Reverse polarity protected
- Short circuit proof