CTEK PRO 120
Extreme Power Battery Management – High Power Advanced Technology
The CTEK 12v Car Battery Charger PRO 120 is an innovative and highly efficient 120A battery charger and power supply that’s designed to meet the demands of the diagnostic workshop. With its cutting edge design, advanced technology and state of the art features, it’s the perfect solution for comprehensive battery charging, maintenance and power supply.
Approved by Mercedes
PRO120 product was approved by Mercedes-Benz GSP. The unit meets W 000 588 00 81 00 charger requirements as described in Mercedes-Benz Workshop-Information-System (WIS).
Mercedes recognised its safety features, ease of use and ability to charge and recharge starter batteries without disconnection from the on-board electrical system. It also highlighted SUPPLY mode that enabled flashing & diagnostic procedures to be completed within the standard time set by Mercedes.
Reconditioning and Power Supply at its best
The CTEK Car Battery Charger PRO 120 restores charge and reconditions 12v batteries using a patented multi-step charging process. Moreover, it’s compatible with all types of 12V battery, including normal wet/flooded, Ca/Ca and Lithium (LiFePO4), as well as AGM and EFB Stop/Start batteries. The PRO120’s ‘adaptive charging’ mode automatically detects the appropriate settings for the battery and applies the optimum settings for the fastest charge. In addition, It’s designed to be user-friendly with just four buttons and a clear, easy to read LCD display. The PRO120 is also a high power safe and stable power supply for even the most demanding diagnostic and flashing tasks for 12v batteries. With 12.6-14.8V available in selectable 0.1V increments it can be adjusted for all vehicle manufacturer supply voltage needs with complete accuracy.
- 12V/120A output
- Variable output in power supply mode (12.6V-14.8V)
- Compatible with all types of 12V battery, including Lithium (LiFePO4)
- Suitable for batteries from 10Ah-3600Ah (15Ah-1200Ah LiFePO4)
- Resonant Converter technology for fast and efficient charging
- Easy to use with clear LCD display
- Unique, patent applied for ‘adaptive charging’ mode automatically detects battery size
- Built-in temperature compensation
- Rugged, impact-resistant polycarbonate casing
- 5m cables and heavy-duty clamps
- IP40 rated (indoor use)
- Safe spark-free operation
- Reverse polarity protected
- Short circuit proof
- 2-year warranty*
There are no reviews yet.