KONNWEI KW903 OBD2 Scanner with smartphone app
Konnwei KW903 WiFi OBD2 Scanner with smartphone app for iOS, Android for use by beginners and enthusiasts.
Don’t go to the expensive car service for small problems anymore, because the Konnwei KW903 ELM327 WiFi OBD2 Scanner with the smartphone app in combination with your iOS/Android device allows you to read a car’s diagnostic and solve minor faults.
Easy to use! All you have to do is download the corresponding App from App Store/Play Store on your device, and pair it with the Konnwei KW903 via WiFi. You can also use it with your PC, thanks to the included CD software. The Konnwei KW903 ELM327 car engine fault diagnostic scanner supports all OBD-II protocols.
– The Konnwei KW903 OBD2 car fault diagnostic tool supports iOS and Android systems
– Completely scan the car’s diagnostic and delete some minor error codes
– The Konnwei KW903 ELM327 tool has over 3000 generic code definitions in the database
– It shows you the real-time performance of the vehicle such as speed, oil pressure, fuel consumption, engine load, throttle position, etc.
– The Konnwei KW903 ELM327 code reader supports J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, ISO9141-2, KWP2000, and CAN OBD2 protocols
– You don’t need to unplug it when not in use, just press the button to turn the Konnwei KW903 off
OBD-II Software for ELM327 Bluetooth is a free program that allows you to use your PC and a hardware interface to get the information from your car’s computer. The program is very user-friendly and easy to learn. It is also very easy to install: simply extract the files into a folder on your computer’s hard drive, and you’re ready to go. To uninstall the program, simply delete the entire contents of the folder where the program resides.
The program lets you perform the following operations:
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database)
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
Display current sensor data, including:
- Engine RPM
- Calculated Load Value
- Coolant Temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle Speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Timing Advance
- Intake Air Temperature
- Air Flow Rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen Sensor Voltages / Associated Short Term Fuel Trims
- Fuel System Status
- Fuel Pressure
- And etc.
- Window version: ScanMaster-ELM, ScanTool.net, PCMSCAN
- Android version: Torque, OBD Car Doctor, DashCommand, EOBD, Mini OBD
- Symbian version: OBDScope
- iOS version: Mini OBD
- Support System: iOS
- 1 x KW903 Bluetooth 4.0 ELM327 OBD2 Car Diagnostic Scanner
- 1 x English User Manual
There are no reviews yet.