Rislone Radiator Stop Leak and Conditioner
Noticing a puddle of fluid under your car is never a good way to start your day. What you need is a safe and easy way to stop that leak so you can get on with your day. Our Rislone Radiator Stop Leak will do just that.
This product is specially designed to stop minor cooling system leaks and drips caused by normal cooling system wear and age. It works with ALL types and colors of antifreeze coolant and/or water.
Before you know it, you’ll stop that leak and get your car back on the road. Yes, you. No mechanic required.
There’s no need to replace your radiator if it’s only suffering from minor dripping, when it’s much more cost efficient to just plug it up forever using this Rislone Radiator Stop Leak. Permanently fix up any small, plastic, aluminium and metal radiator, heater core, freeze plug, gasket, block and head leaks in minutes with Rislone Radiator Stop Leak 177ml. This product controls electrolysis, prevents deterioration and rust, while simultaneously conditioning your cooling system and lubricating your water pump seal. It is compatible with all sorts of anti-freeze products.
What vehicles is Rislone Radiator Stop Leak and Conditioner suitable for?
Suitable for 4 cylinder engines.
- Permanently seals leaks in plastic, aluminium & metal radiators, heater cores, blocks & heads
- Works with all types of coolant
- Part number: 41196
- Dosage: Passenger Car, Utes, Light Trucks – Use one bottle for 6 & 8 cylinders, and half bottle for 4 cylinder engines.
- Size: 325mL
- Rislone Radiator Stop Leak and Conditioner is specially designed to stop minor cooling system leaks and drips caused by normal cooling system wear and age.
- Works with ALL Types and Colours of Antifreeze Coolant and / or Water
- Stops & Seals Coolant Leaks
- Seals Leaks in Radiators, Gaskets, Heater Cores & Freeze Plugs
- DANGER: Opening the cooling system while the engine is hot or running may cause severe burns.
- NOTE: Cooling systems that are dirty or partially clogged should be flushed before usage.
- Protect from freezing.
Shake well. Pour Stop Leak into a cool radiator. If direct access to radiator is not available, install in overflow / reservoir tank. Fill radiator and overflow tank to proper level and reinstall cap. Drive / idle engine for 15 to 30 minutes. If leak continues, a second application may be required, or mechanical attention is needed. Leave Rislone in the cooling system for continued protection.
Passenger cars and light trucks—Use one bottle for 6 & 8 cylinders and half bottle for 4 cylinder engines. Small engines or other small systems use approximately 20 mL per liter of fluid capacity. Over the road and heavy-duty equipment—Install one bottle for every 15 liters of coolant capacity.
FAQ for Rislone Radiator Stop Leak and Conditioner
Can Rislone Radiator Stop Leak and Conditioner be installed in existing antifreeze coolant?
Yes, Rislone works with all types and colours of antifreeze coolant and / or water.